biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Board bookChange

on April 9, 2004
I bought this because my two and half year old nephew has enjoyed Hola Jalapeno for many months and I thought I'd try something new. He loves to be read to but this one just won't keep his interest. I'll keep trying. Maybe when he's a bit older.
on March 22, 2004
Our baby is only 3 months old, but she is very captivated by this book. The designs and patterns really appeal to her. She will study it and has even started to turn the pages herself! I highly recommend it for babies.
on January 1, 2003
Better than your typical baby book. A subject and rhymes that parents will enjoy. Give it to your favorite sushi loving new parents, along with the sushi bib and burpcloth (available from select online baby stores)
on July 31, 2003
Cute book! Great illustrations and fun rhyming. I bought this for my baby who's 4 months old now and she's half Japanese and half American, so this is a little introduction to the food of half of her culture.
on October 19, 2001
This is a wonderful book. Our 8 month old loves the pictures and rhymes. Wonderful way to expose our son to a type of food we love. We plan on taking the book with us on our next trip for sushi.
on April 2, 2013
this is a great book for foodie parents. great way to introduce ethnic foods to your baby. I will highly recommend and likely collect the rest of the books from this collection
on September 10, 2001
This is a great book for tykes. It's visually pleasing and the text is well thought out and catchy......
on December 14, 2002
This was a waste of money. I'm not even giving it as a gift. It's awful. Don't waste your money
on September 10, 2001
A wonderful childs book. Great text, great artwork.