summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 21-30 of 89 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on April 13, 2014
I have bought this book and shared this book with numerous people and will continue to do just that. I would recommend this book to anyone!!
on October 13, 2013
It's perfect! I'm so happy and it's helping me with my life and everything. Everybody need this book to help them with there life. Thank you!
on July 3, 2014
I already had it so I got it for my friend. The best thing you can do for yourself and your life...read and follow this book.
on June 9, 2014
I loved it. I am conscientiously changing my thinking to reflect what I learned in the Secret. Great read and easy to read.
on April 10, 2011
I bought four copies of The Secret because I wanted my own copy and feel everyone should have a copy. Therefore, I bought one for my daughter, one for my sister and one for a friend.

I truly believe this book is for everyone. Thank you Rhonda Byrne.
on June 27, 2015
Absolutely excellent. Met all my expectations.
on October 2, 2015
Amazing eye-opening book! Purchased a second book for a family member.
on March 10, 2016
Love this book. Great follow up to the movie. I read a little bit everyday to remind me of the secret :)
I love this book because it is powerful, inspirational and a great reminder that we all have the capacity to change our lives by changing our thoughts. I have had great results with these ideas because I take the time daily to affirm, speak my intentional statement, and use the power of creative visualization. This book is an excellent starting point for those who are serious about spiritual success and who will actually do more than just read book after book. These powerful concepts work if you work them. Review written by Eddie Coronado, author of "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets."
on September 26, 2011
A friend lent me this book to read. When I was half way through it, I realized that it was a keeper so I ordered one for myself. A few days later, I ran into a friend who is suffering from a lot of health issues. I felt that she could benefit from reading The Secret so when my copy arrived, I wrapt it up and put it on her door step. Now I need to order another one. Maybe I should order 2 or 3.