countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 13, 2016
This is an inspiring way to find oneself maintaining excellent balance and happiness!
on July 9, 2016
Thank you!
on June 10, 2016
This book is amazing and I firmly believe that if you apply it to your life everything will get better.
on June 5, 2016
Better than I imagined!
on June 5, 2016
This is an excellent book and even if you don’t believe in the power of Creative Visualisation as I do it does give some interesting and thought provoking points. It made me realise what I had been doing the majority of my life, yet not sufficiently to harness the power of it. So pleased I read it because I have often wondered about why I think of something negative, then it happens to me! I am ready to accept the opposite totally and use The Secret as I have been doing after my operation to remove a brain tumour showed me that BELIEVING I could get back to normal was only half of it! My eyesight has gone back years, my hearing has returned (despite my neuro-surgeon telling me it wouldn’t) and I can resume my mission to get younger instead of older. Thank you Rhonda Byrne for writing this book and showing me the way forward.
on May 3, 2016
This book open up the pores of my mind.
on April 30, 2016
Excellent food for thought...positive thought and energy is always good for your inner self.
on April 20, 2016
I bought this for a friend who immigrated with not working skills. He will find it useful on those days when the world seems not to have a niche for him.
on April 18, 2016