5.0 out of 5 stars good read
I always wanted to read this book but no one would lend, so really happy i finally bought my own copy. really works!
Published on Aug. 31 2011 by V

2.0 out of 5 stars A Word to the Wise...
I am commenting on The Secret as a clinical psychologist who specializes in how cultural and spiritual beliefs affect health as well as the author of a book about converging science and mysticism to navigate our personal journey. First, The Secret is a compilation of opinions from a group of professionals in several fields, rather than a book by the author. It would be...
Published on March 26 2007 by Dr. Mario E. Martinez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 411 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars comment, June 9 2014
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
I loved it. I am conscientiously changing my thinking to reflect what I learned in the Secret. Great read and easy to read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting more with all the hype about it, May 14 2014
Very repetitive
Has some interesting and valid points
Not overly unique compared to other books I've read in this realm

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend to a friend, April 13 2014
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
I have bought this book and shared this book with numerous people and will continue to do just that. I would recommend this book to anyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifechanging, March 6 2014
This review is from: The Secret (Kindle Edition)
Reading this book should be a priority for anyone who wants a healthier and happier life.
Law of Attraction sums up personal happiness on this earth.
Would recommend this book to each and everyone of you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great theory, Feb. 22 2014
This review is from: The Secret (Audio CD)
For uplifting help in getting what you want in life - this is a great motivator. A great gift to someone who is experiencing a lag in their lives and who are looking for something more but don't know where to go to get it! Buy it for yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazin!, Oct. 13 2013
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
It's perfect! I'm so happy and it's helping me with my life and everything. Everybody need this book to help them with there life. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these CDs, Jan. 8 2013
This review is from: The Secret (Audio CD)
Words cannot express how i feel. finding these CDs is just like finding a gold mine. I am happy and content

3.0 out of 5 stars The book that saved the world, Aug. 27 2012
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
The book is an excellent way to view the world and live your life. It's a refreshing way to mentally and physically change your surroundings. I am fortunate to have received this superior knowledge. I love it. Thank you to the powers that be.
Sidster

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret, July 25 2012
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
I did see this movie last year. I wanted a text version to read where ever and when ever, I read it and watched the movie again and again it gave me more inner sense and building my confidence level. The best about it, the whole book was not a written dialogue but the secret of success.

5.0 out of 5 stars the negetive feed back, May 22 2012
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
Ok I read the reviews and the negative ones are quite funny because it seems to me everyone was literally thinking there was this big secret or this book will make their dreams come true by just reading the words. Every rich and successful person started with a thought an image in their heads to what how and who they were going to be. If you don't believe it no one else will and it wont happen.

Everything that is around us started with a thought and for all those who were told they couldn't do something and still believed and imagined themselves doing it became what they wished and thought of becoming. Everyone needs to understand this book is to give you the thought like a seed and you are to make it happen the Title is just that a title! its sort of like a how to book. relax everyone karma is what we use simply because what you put out is what you get back. Isn't that what the book is saying people it just gives you a more detailed way to implement it in your life.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 411 | Next ›

The Secret
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne (Hardcover - Nov. 28 2006)
CDN$ 26.95 CDN$ 16.89