5.0 out of 5 stars ...a common sense approach to animal spirituality
Published on July 21 2009 by Ronald W. Maron

3.0 out of 5 stars Animals in spirit
I wasn't overly impressed by this book. A lot of it was repetitive, and didn't make for very interesting reading in my opinion.
Published 18 months ago by elizabeth timpano

5.0 out of 5 stars ...a common sense approach to animal spirituality, July 21 2009
Ronald W. Maron "pilgrim" (Nova Scotia) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Animals in Spirit: Our faithful companions' transition to the afterlife (Paperback)
Although I, personally, am unable to 'channel' anything other than by using the TV remote, I am able to accept the author's controversial approach to animal spirituality. Throughout my life I have been greatly allured to animals, their behaviors and their meaning to life as a whole. The author, through her proclaimed ability to communicate with animals, reinforces all the principles of their lives that I have able to conclude over the years through the use of basic common sense. Some of these principles are a) that animals have active souls like those of their owners b) that the interaction between animals and persons is part of the evolutionary growth process for both c) that animals, like humans, reincarnate and spiritually grow d) that upon their death they continue to be in our presence and e) that they define for us what unconditional love really is. Man alone has mistakenly placed the definition of animals as being lower than himself and of lesser importance to life in general. My feelings is that this was done more so out of man's own insecurities of his life and eventual death and his religious dogma rather than any focus on openness to the truth.

If you, like me, do not have the acquired ability to communicate with animals do not simply shrug this book off as being mere nonsense and/or wishful thinking. Rather, trust that the author and her peers do have this ability and are making an honest and insightful attempt to relay to us a realm of reality that you may not have ever previously thought about.

3.0 out of 5 stars Animals in spirit, March 5 2013