4.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Journey Diary
although this journal is mostly blank pages...it is so beautiful in appearance and so inspiring (quotes on each page)...you will be more inclined to write in your daily journal.
Published on Nov. 21 2009 by Pat

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping was fast
The book cover is beautiful but I truly didn't realize that it was not a book to read from how it was described Unless I totally missed something So I was disappointed but on the other hand if its a journal you're looking for it perfect for that I thought I was purchasing a book I could read and not write
Published 13 months ago by Gerald E Daley

4.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Journey Diary, Nov. 21 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Jan. 11 2011
This review is from: The Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
I know alot of people might say you can go buy a journal for half this price with the same benefits.. but you really can't. This is really inspirational, makes you feel good every time you open it, and really makes you want to write. It's not a huge journal either.. it's really cute, with a magnetic closure, bookmarker, and little quotes at the bottom of every page. If you loved the movie or book, you'll love this journal. I do!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooky, March 20 2011
This review is from: The Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
The power of this little book is astounding! After the second day of using it, unblievable things started happening. I tell friends about it and I think they believe I've got a few screws loose! Slowly I am convincing them...All I know is, when I fill up this book, I will be getting more; in fact, I'm not going to wait. I am grateful for receiving more copies of The Secret Gratitude Book. (that is called a 'gratitude intention' - something you are grateful for before you get it)
It is beautifully bound; the small over-lapping magnetic closure keeps your journal secure and makes it feel more like a little diary.
If you have read The Secret and The Power, this book is a MUST!
THIS BOOK WORKS.

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this book in a little shop that sells used books., Feb. 4 2013
This review is from: The Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
I was so please to find the Gratitude Journal Book. I have been using it for 4 months and wonderful things have happened. I love the little quotes on most pages and they really hit home with me. For Christmas I bought one from Amazon for my friend. I suggested she keep a Gratitude Journal in a little notebook but she never got around to starting anything. Now she has the real thing and I hope this will bring her as much pleasure, and wonderful happenings, as I have with mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it, March 21 2013
This review is from: The Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
I am really quite pleased with this book. I subscribe to The Secret daily teachings through the website, and print off inspirations and glue them to the pages of this book. I then go back and periodically read these teachings and whatever else I pasted into it. It is small enough (about the same size as The Secret series of books), so that I can carry it with me when I need to have it to read for inspiration and motivation and reminders of being in gratitude.

5.0 out of 5 stars There is Power in Daily Gratitude, Jan. 12 2014
This review is from: The Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
This is a beautifully designed gratitude journal with lots of inspirational sayings inside and ample room to write about all the things you are thankful for. There is power in expressing gratitude daily, and by using this book you will tap into the power of creation. Review written by Eddie Coronado, author of "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets."

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Sept. 5 2011
This review is from: The Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
is a very nice book for writing everything in life you love and very nice quotes on every page ... thank you ...

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping was fast, Feb. 15 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but prob would have saved my money, June 12 2013
Ann-Marie Friesen (Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
i guess is should have read the reviews than just get swept up in 'the secret' aspect - true it's a beautiful book and will be a wonderful reminder of great things to come - probably would have skipped for now if i had thought about it more though

5.0 out of 5 stars SMOOTH TRANSACTION, MANY THX!, July 27 2013
This review is from: The Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
MANY THANKS FOR FAST SHIPMENT. HAVE STARTED READING IT BUT IMAGINING THAT THIS COMES FROM A GR8T AUTHOR, I HAVE NOT DOUBT IT WILL HELP ME GR8TLY. FAST SERVICE WITH AMAZON AND SELLER.

A+

The Secret Gratitude Book
The Secret Gratitude Book by Rhonda Byrne (Hardcover - Dec 11 2007)
CDN$ 22.99 CDN$ 16.60