5.0 out of 5 stars A Method That Really Works!
Published on April 17 2010 by D. Osorno

3.0 out of 5 stars another dieting without dieting book
Published 3 months ago by Collin C. Carbno

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Method That Really Works!, April 17 2010
D. Osorno (Surrey, BC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Gabriel Method: The Revolutionary DIET-FREE Way to Totally Transform Your Body (Paperback)
So many people don't realize how much stress they are holding onto from present & past. Jon Gabriel's approach will have different results for everyone as everyone is different. But if you truly follow and stick to his guidance you will have great results. His visualiztions are fantastic. The cd to listen to at night is wonderful! I am recommending his book to all my clients and they are loving it. I personally have benefited greatly from this book and that is why I recommend it so highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars uplifting and motivating, Aug. 9 2012
Jon Gabriel did a remarkable job on this book! It was so easy to read and process the information. I couldn't put the book down, not only is his story interesting, its inspiring. I have lost 11 pounds now! Thank you so much Jon, for writing this book. The CD is also very relaxing and motivating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, July 29 2012
Everyone, whether you need to lose weight or not, should read this book. Dieting will go the way of horse and buggy or steam engines when you read what is in this book. Who would have thought how man's early survival skills could be the cause of so may peoples weight problems!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gabriel Method: The Revolutionary DIET-FREE Way to Totally Transform Your Body by Jon Gabriel, July 21 2012
An excellent book. Well written. Describes exactly why weight is gained and how to finally remove the excess. I think that everyone who has been unsuccessful in losing weight will finally learn the reasons. That, in itself, makes the book worthwhile, but there is much more adding to the value of the information included! I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 13 2014
I received the book rapidly. I loved the book. It is filled with very interesting information and is a pleasure to read. I am not applying everything to the letter, but as the author states, it is great to start somewhere and take it step by step. Liberating approach for people who have had to struggle with weight loss and poor body image as a result. This is a slower approach but more loving and sustainable I think. Thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars another dieting without dieting book, Jan. 9 2014
Collin C. Carbno (Regina, Saskatchewan Canada) - See all my reviews
There is nothing wrong with this book. The basic premise that we must create a new lifestyle, and to avoid the thinking, feeling that we are depriving ourselves of food, of things we want, that we are "dieting" must go. On the other hand, this isn't new, and in practice, I didn't find that book delivered all it claimed it did. Overall, it well written, has excellent information, and is an aid in the battle to becomes fit. Don't however think that this book is magic, or will solve all your weight problems.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting way of thinking, Jan. 3 2014
It does point out interesting issues about weight lost and emotions. The evening visualisation is quite interesting. Definitly worth reading.

3.0 out of 5 stars Much too simplistic and I speculate not 100% forthcoming on "his" personal weight loss journey., Nov. 20 2013
The problem of obesity is highly complex and needs to be tackled on many fronts: psychological, emotional, physical, spiritual, hormonal and metabolic.
This method is based on reprogramming your brain to "want to be thin", using tapes of his voice which you have to listen to at night while going to sleep. This method alone is not enough for an obese person to lose weight and keep it off long-term.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Jon, Sept. 9 2013
I go to bed with Jon every night!!!
I understand his concept, and listen to the CD but it has not helped me with losing weight, but I like his affirmative thoughts.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, Aug. 23 2013
I found that this was exactly what I was looking for. It is written so that you can understand the principle behind the method.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›