5.0 out of 5 stars The Healing Miracles of Coconut Oil
I have suffered with digestive problems my entire life. After reading this book and incorporating coconut oil and coconut milk into my diet, I am finally recovering! It truly does seem to be "too good to be true", but in fact, coconut oil, is a miraculous food for this generation. It is very easy to switch from vegetable oils to coconut oil in all recipes...
Published on May 12 2004

2.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Oil Miracle
The book is okay but taking coconut oil in its saturated form as he proposes is JUST gross. Take what info works for you but be careful re ingesting too much coconut oil. He doesn't discuss those effects...
Published 14 months ago by Elaine Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this !, Jan. 3 2011
This review is from: The Coconut Oil Miracle (Paperback)
This book has opened our eyes, changed our ways, and saved us from spending WAY too much money on oils and creams and fats, and we feel better using coconut oil for everything too !

5.0 out of 5 stars The Coconut Oil Miracle, Oct. 15 2010
This review is from: The Coconut Oil Miracle (Paperback)
This is a very informative book ,very easy to follow and understand the principles on how coconut oil works in your body to improve your health and well being. I've found it a great help and have added it to my health arsenal of what I take everyday in the place of vitamins , or suppliments. I very happy to see I'm also losing some weight that the last few years I had started to put on. Energy level has increased and I find my breathing is getting deeper and easier. ( I have a form of multiple chemical sensitivity where my sense of smell was affected and made very sensitive , along with breathing problems , chest tightness, and headaches ) So far chest tightness has eased up , almost gone and headaches are gone . I hope the longer I take the coconut oil the more my health will improve .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book!, Feb. 7 2003
By A Customer
Unbelievable! The lies we've been told for 20 years about saturated fats, how unhealthy it was for us, and how vegetable and soybean oils were the best option for overall health. After reading this book, I know why Americans, especially our kids, are so overweight! This book will open your eyes to what we've been missing out on all these years. Buy one for yourself and one for someone you care about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Informing Book, Feb. 6 2014
This review is from: The Coconut Oil Miracle (Paperback)
After reading this book, I started incorporating coconut oil into my diet and even discarded my canola oil and stopped using olive oil for heated cooking. I did not realize prior to making these changes, how crummy I was actually feeling. I can't say enough good things about coconut oil since I have started using it! I use it for almost everything!

2.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Oil Miracle, Aug. 17 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Welcome miracle!, Feb. 15 2013
Tammy E. Huska "Word Traveller" (Fort McMurray, AB CAN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Coconut Oil Miracle (Paperback)
I have recently decided to try and go Paleo and it turns out coconuts are very Paleo friendly, so they have become my new best friend. I gave up dairy over a year ago, but now as coconut products become more available and affordable, I can now bake again using coconut milk instead of animal milk. Yay!! I cook with coconut oil, I eat dried coconut, I drink coconut water, I use the oil on my dry winter hands. Seems there's nothing that this product can't do. Too good to be true? Maybe, but it's worth a shot and like I said it's becoming easier to find coconut products. Even Costco carries the oil so you don't have venture too far to find it. And it smells good, too. The book is easy to read and even has some recipes in the back for you to try and work on your own miracle. So far, so good in my world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, Dec 26 2012
This review is from: The Coconut Oil Miracle (Paperback)
This is an excellent book for people dealing with health issues. Lots of information. Answered a few questions I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Oil Miracle, May 23 2014
This review is from: The Coconut Oil Miracle (Paperback)
great book and a very interesting read. so much makes sense and I have switched to coconut oil for a lot of my daily cooking, skin care. oil pulling and more. Recommend it for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY INTERESTING!!!, May 16 2013
This review is from: The Coconut Oil Miracle (Paperback)
I'm half way through this book, and have found it very interesting. We are eating coconut daily, and have are cooking a bit with it too. There are recipes inside as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, July 1 2014
This review is from: The Coconut Oil Miracle (Paperback)
Great book, lots of detailed information and yet it was a complete page turner. I could hardly put it down. When i finished reading I loaned it to my Mom and she has since passed it along and is purchasing a copy of her own. Bruce has a natural ability to take complex and very academic knowledge and make it palatable and interesting. Highly recommend this book and many of his others.

The Coconut Oil Miracle
The Coconut Oil Miracle by Bruce Fife (Paperback - Sept. 13 2004)
Used & New from: CDN$ 3.65