summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 25, 2015
I love this book. This book is intended for someone who is looking to become a professional pastry chef or for an avid baker at home. The ingredients are measured by weight so make sure you have a food scale at home. Overall I love it.. I am not a professional baker but I have tried a couple recipes and they are great! (Some very time consuming though)
on March 12, 2010
I received this book as a Christmas gift,and I was so excited! It is a great book on the fundamentals of classic French Pastry,written by some of the best Pastry Chefs in the World (Jacques Torres,Jacques Pepin and others.) I am presently enrolled in Pastry School and it is helping me in my studies immensely as it is structured like a pastry class and has 'chefs tips' to help out for each recipe. Highly recommended for the budding Pastry Chef or home baker who wants to truly learn the craft of classic French Patisserie! Bon Appetit!
on February 22, 2010
For those who love to bake or make pastry or entertain, this book will deepen your understanding of technique and will help you get to the "next level". A handy but essential reference book, full of wonderful recipes and techniques, which you will return to again and again.