summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on August 30, 2015
This is a great book for unique knitting patterns. I've tried a few swatches & am working on several scarves from the book. Some of the designs I made looked strange but it is still a great book for ideas that can make my knitting unique from readymade.
on February 1, 2010
I love that book, I do not know why one reviewer called the designs out there. I think there is a lot of great stuff in this book. I am actually knitting a reversible vest from it, I learnt to double knit and I am very excited about it. Veronique Avery is a wonderful designer and she had a contribution in the book. A lot of others contributed wonderful ideas. Just check out Ravelry and you will see the patterns.
on November 25, 2009
I'm not happy with this book at all. I bought it for the stitch on the cover and that is the only stitch in the whole book I like, and after seeing the picture close up it's not that great looking either. The patterns and stitches do not fit my style at all and I thought I was a little trendy and contemporary. They remind me of runway fashion shows - the designs are so out there to me I don't know who would wear them.

There is some interesting information about double sided knitting and various cast ons. I am an intermediate to advanced knitter and I felt that some of the explanations (especially for the stitch patterns) were confusing and over my head.
on October 10, 2015
Great launch pad for new knitting patterns / projects.
on January 11, 2010
I purchased this book for my "serious knitting" friend. I was inspired and excited about all the stitch patterns at the beginning of the book and I just know that she will apply these patterns to many of her knitting projects. When she received the book from me, her eyes and smile got wider and wider as she leafed through the pages. It is a wonderful book!