march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 14, 2014
Saved my life!
on September 11, 2014
Love this book
on August 14, 2014
A great classic for a reason, this book will get you writing or whatever again, along with healing long held wounds.
on August 8, 2014
Thank you for the excellent book!
on April 18, 2014
I loved doing this workshop because I could do it in the privacy of my own home, and when it suited my schedule. Julia Cameron raises some very provocative questions and gives excellent guidance on how to become unblocked. Even though I was doing the work for reasons other than becoming creatively unblocked, I found it extremely helpful in getting me to look at things I may otherwise not have encountered.
The only issue I have with her book is her constant reference to the word "God". There has to be a better way to address that when writing to an audience that embraces everyone, not just believers in God.
I nonetheless found it a very helpful tool in getting to take a more introspective look at myself. Highly recommended.
on April 1, 2014
I am an art college grad and former graphic artist looking for some inspiration to produce fine art. This didn't hit the mark for me.
on January 20, 2014
such a great book. If you are wanting to make a transition to being an artist, have a hard time calling yourself an artist or blocked as an artist, this is the book for you!
on December 15, 2013
It takes effort but using the workbook with the book takes you on a liberating self discovery to the positive creative energy within all of us.
on October 30, 2013
I was very pleased with the delivery of this book. Much quicker than expected and a brand new book well produced. It requires a fair degree of effort to follow the program but I am in my fourth week and believe it is having a positive impact on my attitude. I would not recommend it to someone who is seeking a quick fix to their problems. This is for the thinking person who is prepared to take the time for longterm self-betterment.
on October 28, 2013
Although this book very good, it is not one that can be read just once - like a novel. I find that I am going back over what I've read to try and put things in perspective. It is NOT what I would call "easy reading". There's nothing in it, so far, that I haven't heard before; it's just put together from the writer's point of view to enhance her message.