countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more Home scflyout All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 29, 2016
This book is amazing and helps me feel grounded when life gets too hectic. I keep coming back to the exercises and re-starting it. I have recommended it to two other people who truly love it as well. The greatest thing, to me, is that you can adapt the weekly exercises to suite whatever YOU deem to be creativity. I have painted, I have re-decorated, I have tried encaustics, I have gone to an art gallery, a glassblowing store... and whatever else I deemed to be creative to ME. This book was recommended to me by an actor who did entirely different exercises based on her wants and needs. I love the flexibility it offers and the clarity that comes with the exercises and readings.
on May 20, 2016
I haven't finished reading the book yet, but what I have read has been helpful, mind expanding and enjoyable to read.
on May 4, 2016
It is a self help text, and the author is, so to speak, quite simple person coming across as fascinated by foreign words she doesn't understand and random 'celebrities' barely known to anyone . Despite simplicity, the text has useful ideas on how to combat procrastination.
on April 23, 2016
Bought this as a request for my daughter. She is very happy with this book.
on December 9, 2015
First book to purchase if you are in a creative business.
on November 8, 2015
excellent book (my wife loves it)
on October 26, 2015
Nice book
on October 11, 2015
Everyone should read this book
on September 4, 2015
on July 3, 2015
I wish I had bought this book ten years ago. What a great way to tap into your creative potential. I loved the book and will make sure I hold on to it in my library.