march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 23, 2016
Bought this as a request for my daughter. She is very happy with this book.
on December 9, 2015
First book to purchase if you are in a creative business.
on November 8, 2015
excellent book (my wife loves it)
on October 26, 2015
Nice book
on October 11, 2015
Everyone should read this book
on September 4, 2015
on July 3, 2015
I wish I had bought this book ten years ago. What a great way to tap into your creative potential. I loved the book and will make sure I hold on to it in my library.
on April 20, 2015
awesome book
on January 1, 2015
I have been reading this book for a few years now. It is something that I go back to time and again and continue to work with.I don't think of the book as a text as much as I do a meditation.
It is a powerful invitation to the creative force in your life.
Although she does not present it in these terms, Julia Cameron's works on the premise that the Creator shares the power of creation with everyone. Creativity is not a mysterious talent possessed by a chosen few, but rather it is the birthright of each and every one of us! And, by introducing a few simple but powerful exercises and a highly effective process, she shows you how to access this creative force in our lives.
on November 30, 2014
I picked this book up to help me consider what my life could be about now that I am retired. By committing the time to the readings, exercises, morning pages and Artist's Dates, I have rediscovered the joys in my life that I had forgotten, discovered new interests that I am looking forward to developing more, uncovered the reasons I procrastinate and what really blocks my progress, and how to have just plain fun. While Artist's Date still are a challenge to let myself do, I have such a good time when I do them. I highly recommend this read to anyone who loves the internal personal journey.