march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 9, 2015
essential read for all parents, regardless of the age of your children
on November 13, 2014
Boring
on October 3, 2014
love it
on February 10, 2014
Practical way of making the innermost feelings understood.
First the parents get helped, then the also children can be understood.
on October 15, 2013
it explains seemed complicate things clearly and very easy to understand for anyone not just parents. I can't wait for the new edition to come out. I'd highly recommend this book to everyone!
on January 9, 2013
I really enjoyed this book. I read all the simple explanations first and then went back to read the tech info on the brain. That way I had a base of knowledge. Everything made so much sense. A great addition to any family library.
on December 3, 2012
This is a self development book though looking at the write up one would not automatically assume so. For people who want to make lasting changes to their relationships with significant others. This book goes hand in hand with The Whole Brain Child Book by Richard Siegel.
on December 1, 2011
I found this book explained so much of my own childhood that not only do I expect it to help with my parenting skills but also I have understood more and more about how my childhood has affected me as an adult. I strongly recommend this book to anyone especially those considering being a parent but this insight this book offers is suitable for ANYONE, parent or not.
on April 2, 2011
A must for new parents so that they can become better parents than theirs were and so they can themselves develop good emotional intellegence skills that they can then teach their children.
on March 19, 2010
This book provides insights that will be helpful for anyone who has ever been a child. It is very accessible for the general reader and will be of interest to those wanting to learn more about the intimate relationship between parents and children and how these early relationships can influence our own parenting abilities and relating closely to others. As a psychologist, one of the few books I recommend to my clients.