biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 3, 2016
a1
on December 24, 2015
I purchased this for a gen ed class but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Much more than the movie.
on May 4, 2015
Fast shipping and was able to read it in less than a week. Great book and way better then the movie. Recommend 100%
on March 26, 2015
I've forgotten how good this novel is. I'm glad I re-read it.
on February 5, 2015
these second part of the Hannibal Lecter series follows Clarice Starling recruited by Jack Crawford to uncover the serial killer Buffalo Bill. You find out later the reason by Buffalo Bill murders women for for.
on January 10, 2015
good book but not spectacular.
on June 5, 2014
Mere perfect condition and no complaints. I'm very excited to now have the complete series and read this novel after fully enjoying the movie (and can't wait to love the book more)
(high five)
on March 4, 2014
I loved the movie, but the book is so much better -- Harris is a master craftsman who delivers great plots and characters with a style so understated that the books seem to be writing themselves.

Like "Red Dragon" I could not put this down.

One of the great thrillers.
on April 6, 2013
Ce livre est très bon, mais je dois avouer que j'ai un peu de difficulté avec le côté noir de se livre.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon July 19, 2012
For some reason, I find all of Harris' other books too awkwardly written to enjoy, and yet this book is an eternal favourite. I've read it three times in my life. The best part is knowing what's going on in Buffalo Bill's head as he does what he does.