boutiques-francophones Learn more biss vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools

on August 4, 2010
All I can say is this book is Amazing.

I lent it to friends and they say the same thing.

In fact, I am thinking of buying a 2nd copy just to lend out so I don't have to do without it.
on July 24, 2014
I loved this book for the understanding I found on the areas in my body I am not connected to and how that would manifest as personality traits, symptoms, or long term challenges in your life. I am curious to see how the newest book, wheels of life I believe its called is... this book I found focused on negative things you want to be aware of if the chakra is unbalanced but I do wish it went into detail of alot more joyful things, and lots more tips on opening up areas (ie: painting for this or a journal exercise, a meditation, etc). Overall its a beautiful book to have and refer to time again for yourself and for those around you. I used this book for a couple assisgnments for my yoga teacher training as well. So great for diving into chakras and continuing education. Enjoy
on November 5, 2013
I liked the 'grounding' of this writer and density of the research. I would recommend it to anyone interested in meditation or to yoga teachers wanting to integrate more meditation into their classes.
on December 17, 2014
Excellent product, exactly as described. Arrived well packaged in short order.
on February 3, 2016
Quite a lot of information from cover to cover.
on January 8, 2014
Wow. I could leave it at that, but I need to write more words in order to be able to submit the review. Definitely recommend to have this book; it gives you great insight in yourself, but also others for example when recognizing their postures.
on September 10, 2013
Judith analyses the conflicts for many of us living in the western world but trying to live with more easter values. She clearly walks one through such concepts as body armour and explains their role in our lives. An excellent read!
on January 25, 2014
The same colleague had this book and when I was told that my third chakra needed help and when I read what I can do for my third chakra. The suggestions were very helpful. Another great book that I would recommend.
on November 7, 2013
An amazing book! A must have!
It made me gain new insights. I would put this book under " Reading Therapy"
on May 25, 2015
Incredible book. Great perspective!