5.0 out of 5 stars I carry this book around like my bible, Aug. 4 2010
T. Paquette "TP" (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eastern Body, Western Mind: Psychology and the Chakra System As a Path to the Self (Paperback)
All I can say is this book is Amazing.

I lent it to friends and they say the same thing.

In fact, I am thinking of buying a 2nd copy just to lend out so I don't have to do without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book for the understanding I found on the ..., July 24 2014
I loved this book for the understanding I found on the areas in my body I am not connected to and how that would manifest as personality traits, symptoms, or long term challenges in your life. I am curious to see how the newest book, wheels of life I believe its called is... this book I found focused on negative things you want to be aware of if the chakra is unbalanced but I do wish it went into detail of alot more joyful things, and lots more tips on opening up areas (ie: painting for this or a journal exercise, a meditation, etc). Overall its a beautiful book to have and refer to time again for yourself and for those around you. I used this book for a couple assisgnments for my yoga teacher training as well. So great for diving into chakras and continuing education. Enjoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, Jan. 25 2014
The same colleague had this book and when I was told that my third chakra needed help and when I read what I can do for my third chakra. The suggestions were very helpful. Another great book that I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very educative, Jan. 8 2014
Rose Anne van der Heiden (Blue River, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
Wow. I could leave it at that, but I need to write more words in order to be able to submit the review. Definitely recommend to have this book; it gives you great insight in yourself, but also others for example when recognizing their postures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, Nov. 7 2013
An amazing book! A must have!
It made me gain new insights. I would put this book under " Reading Therapy"

5.0 out of 5 stars comprehensive journey, Nov. 5 2013
I liked the 'grounding' of this writer and density of the research. I would recommend it to anyone interested in meditation or to yoga teachers wanting to integrate more meditation into their classes.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gem, Sept. 10 2013
Judith analyses the conflicts for many of us living in the western world but trying to live with more easter values. She clearly walks one through such concepts as body armour and explains their role in our lives. An excellent read!

CDN$ 23.99 CDN$ 17.32