5.0 out of 5 stars valuable read for anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars Little valuable content for me, but some great insights
Published 24 months ago by Samuel Moisan-Domm

5.0 out of 5 stars valuable read for anyone, Sept. 12 2012
This review is from: Ethical Slut (Paperback)
this book may be advertised as an essential guide for singles and couples who want to explore polyamory, but i would contend that it is an essential guide for anyone who wants a guide on how to have good relationships. This is one of those books i think everyone should read, especially people prone to jealousy, drama, insecurities, etc (so pretty much everyone) As a guide for polyamory, this book is a great introduction and covers all the bases. Such a wonderful book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening., March 6 2009
This review is from: Ethical Slut (Paperback)
The Ethnical slut is an eye opening reading experience. It contains a lot of information to absorb in just one reading, so going back through it might be essentail. I wanted to know more about these types of (polyamorous) relationships and I found just about everything I needed to know in this book. If you are looking for more info, this could be the one for you. It's very interesting, to say the least!! I also liked: Swinging for Beginners: An Introduction to the Lifestyle (Revised Edition).

3.0 out of 5 stars Little valuable content for me, but some great insights, April 17 2012
This review is from: Ethical Slut (Paperback)
When I bought this book, I wasn't looking for lots of info on how to live a polyamory relationship anyways. So that explains why I found little valuable content. What I was looking for instead was to expand my view of what relationships could be, of what love could be. In that regard, I thought the book had some great insights. Overall, it is well written, it has great insights, and lots of information for those who want to be ethical sluts.

ARRAY(0xaca6421c)

Ethical Slut
Ethical Slut by Janet W. Hardy (Paperback - March 10 2009)
CDN$ 21.99 CDN$ 15.87