5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding
This helpful book is full of God's wisdom! God has used Dr. Colbert as a vessel to convey truth to me and my family regarding walking in Divine health! This book does not delve into "new age" teachings, as others have accused. Obviously, they have no spiritual discernment. This is VERY sound, VERY Biblical advice!
Published on Feb. 20 2002 by Kaari Ivanov

3.0 out of 5 stars helpful book!
Published on April 11 2001 by Annie

3.0 out of 5 stars helpful book!, April 11 2001
Annie (Peoria, AZ) - See all my reviews
I liked this book by Dr. Colbert and just ordered one from amazon.com for my father who is suffering from allergies to dust mites and chemicals in food. I think the first review that had one star had a most hateful attitude. Dr. Colbert really loves the Lord and it shows in his books. He desires for people to be healthy and whole and so does the Lord. He is our Father and wants his children to be well. What father doesn't? Conventional allergy treatments such as desensitization shots are helpful but sometimes people need more. My daughter had 5 years of allergy shots and still suffers from allergies. We shy away from drugs because drugs cause side effects and they cause you to lose nutrients as they are detoxified by the body. currently our daughter is on a homeopathic treatment prescribed by her naturopathic doctor and it is helping. Dr. Colbert is not I repeat not into New Age type of thinking and remedies. This person the first review insulted Dr. Colbert's integrity and my opinion of this person is that they are mean spirited and judgemental!

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding, Feb. 20 2002
Kaari Ivanov (League City, Texas USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Pseudoscientific claptrap, Oct. 21 2000
Charlene Vickers (Winnipeg, Manitoba) - See all my reviews
The Bible Cure for Allergies is nothing but pseudoscientific claptrap designed to convince the gullible that ancient peoples were somehow healthier than we are. (Most ancients lived short, pain-filled lives, but you won't read that here.) Far from being Biblical, this book would insult many conservative Christians with its constant references to New Age healing powers and the like.
Reputable allergy treatments do not contravene the teachings of the Bible. There is therefore no reason for anyone, no matter how devout or religious, to resort to the unproven, ineffective, expensive remedies this book recommends.

5.0 out of 5 stars God didn't make you allergic to anything, May 26 2004
By A Customer
Colbert again shows us how to live a healthier lifestyle and take care of our temple. He goes further into emotional reasons why our immune systems get hammered in ""Deadly Emotions". See also "A More Excellent Way" by Henry Wright, a ministry where many people with allergies learn how to get healed. Much better than NAET!

The Bible Cure For Allergies: Ancient Truths, Natural Remedies and the Latest Findings for Your Health Today
CDN$ 10.99
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available