5.0 out of 5 stars Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within
purchase.....
Published 16 months ago by Melvina Germain

3.0 out of 5 stars Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within
Published on Aug. 22 2009 by Kathryn E. Bridger

5.0 out of 5 stars Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within, Dec 5 2012
This review is from: Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within (Paperback)
What can I say, I believe I've said it all prior. This once again
stood up to my expectations. I'm absolutely pleased with this
purchase.....

3.0 out of 5 stars Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within, Aug. 22 2009
I purchased this book after it had been recommended to me by several of my writing friends. I was looking forward to sinking my teeth in to it and being inspired. However, after just a few short chapters, I realised that the book lacked substance, was poorly written and, quite often, repetitive. Although Ms. Goldberg is obviously passionate about her writing and has some good exercise suggestions to help get one's creative juices flowing, I was distracted by poor sentence structure and flimsy anecdotes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, Jan. 1 2011
Andrew Frenette (Red Deer, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
I can't recommend Natalie Goldberg's book "Writing Down the Bones" enough. This is a great book and every aspiring writer should take the time and read it.

ARRAY(0xc0eb0de0)

Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within
Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within by Natalie Goldberg (Paperback - Dec 6 2005)
CDN$ 17.95 CDN$ 12.96