countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on May 6, 2016
I love how this book is broken down into the seasons! It is a quick reference if I need to get help with a last minute idea for when the kidlets and I head outdoors! Loves that it tells us what is being stimulated in the child (or adult!) when doing a specific activity! I give this book as a great gift for new parents - especially if there are older siblings in the family! A great way to connect to nature!
on October 8, 2015
Great ideas. There are some simple suggestions that teach the most basic ideas for children. Good way to get kids to play and learn about nature at the same time.
on September 19, 2014
Simple ideas to do with children.
on November 4, 2015
I am a satisfied buyer, thanks
on January 23, 2009
This book is great fun, it is a good tool to warm up my imagination and get the kids outside. We have been having a lot of fun. A great purchase I highly reccomend.
on March 3, 2009
This book is full of ideas. Some are truly simple, some are things you could have easily have thought of yourself and some are quite unique. But all of them are sure to build a connection with nature and help build balanced children.