Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

on August 1, 2014
I read the first edition years ago and loved it - but did nothing with it. This time I'm moving through it with purpose. I made it about halfway before I moved onto something else (I'm 29 and some of the items don't apply) - I would recommend it to ANY young woman so long as they read it correctly.

Leslie Ludy believes very strongly in a set-apart young woman, she NEVER attempts to make you feel guilty but tries to get you to pray through each area of your life. If you are feeling guilt, pray about it... it's either Satan trying to make you miserable or God trying to get your attention - above all, don't settle for anything less than giving Jesus everything... it's worth it!
on July 29, 2014
Wonderful outlook on femininity from a Biblical perspective, and so many concepts in the book show the contrast between the author's high school life to creating a lifestyle that is countercultural, but totally works! Recommended for any women dealing with singleness, insecurity and clarity in relationships! There are also excerpts from her husband, which give a clear view of the male perspective of women as well! Quite Enjoyable!
on June 29, 2014
Ludy is a solid woman of God and it comes through in her writing! The hand of God reaches through this book right to your heart!
on January 17, 2010
Leslie Ludy captures the heart of God in women!! His love for us despite our short comings is what we need to focus on!! "Creating an inner sanctuary of lily-whiteness" is what this book is all about! For any woman of any age, its refreshing to learn how much God loves us!!!