Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Pain Survival Guide: How to Reclaim Your Life
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$21.79+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on June 6, 2008
A casual acquaintance gave me a copy of "The Pain Survival Guide: How to Reclaim Your Life" (Paperback) by Dennis Turk and Frits Winter of the American Psychological Association.
This is the best book ever written to help chronic pain sufferers in my opinion, useful for all. It is a book that you can read at home or do as a self-taught course and covers all the angles. Even the "ouch" of "your pain is not interesting to others" and all sorts of medical and other things written in plain language in a way you can understand and reason with. Lots of insights pop up in my mind as I read it and apply useful tips. I leave it lying around and pick it up anytime; there am always something useful on any page.
I then ordered it online, very inexpensive at $15.29 plus shipping so that I would have a second copy to show to people and my health care professionals to encourage them to buy it to show to their patients as a suggested resource.

This book should be available to all sufferers in my opinion. I've read hundreds of books to try to come to terms with a slowly degrading quality of life; this is remarkable and accessible by all. Best written help book yet.
on June 3, 2014
This book is amazing for anyone going through chronic pain! It's like it was written for our family. It tackles many common issues that people with chronic pain have to deal with on a daily basis. Great therapy program to get your life back on track!
on January 17, 2014
As pain is a different as our minds in every one of us ...this book will it reach everybody...but it could be just the book YOU have been waiting for.