5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I was Looking For!, April 12 2006
Jane Esquivel (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Sister Now: A Story About Me and Our New Baby (Paperback)
I bought this book for my little 22 month old grand daughter, who is expecting a little brother in a couple of months. I wanted a book which would prepare her for the new arrival with love and understanding of her perspective, and this book is perfect. The humour is gently appropriate and the illustrations are priceless. The advice to parents at the end of the book is intelligent and informative. I highly recommend the book to any family with a little one who is expecting an interloper soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book, Nov. 17 2010
Book is very informative for little ones who are about to find themselves with a new baby brother or sister! Cute story and nice pictures. I bought it for my 2 year old - who is still a bit rough with books so the only thing I would change with this book is to make the pages a bit thicker and sturdier for little hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, Feb. 9 2010
Cindy Briol - See all my reviews
The illustrations are great and the story is very real. I loved that the mom breastfeeds. My 2 year old learned about patience from the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to prepare daughter for new baby, June 16 2014
I love that this story teaches little girls that they will need to be patient when the new baby comes - Mommy and Daddy can't drop everything for them as soon as they want something (this is something my daughter is very accustomed to right now). I hoping that it makes the transition easier when the baby comes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story line, Jan. 7 2014
This book is clear and well written. I just wish I had known it was about not just a new baby but brother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best prep book for new brother, Aug. 18 2014
This is such a great book. We borrowed it from the library and my daughter loved it so much that I bought it from Amazon for her. It really helped her see that there would be some challenges to come with being a big sister but in the end she still holds a special place in our hearts, and she now has a new role to play. Sometimes she asks me to switch the names from Kate and Daniel to her name and her brothers name when I read :)

Big Sister Now: A Story About Me and Our New Baby
Big Sister Now: A Story About Me and Our New Baby by Sheldon (Paperback - Aug. 22 2005)
CDN$ 11.50 CDN$ 10.37