march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 29, 2016
I got this for my six year old grandson and his mother reports that he loved the book. It proved to be a catalyst and conversation starter where grandson volunteered that he worried about different things. Through the prompts the book offers, he was able to draw his worries. As a budding artist who enjoys drawing, this style of book proved to be perfect for him to express himself. He is somewhat language delayed so the drawing was a great tool for him to open up to Mom and Dad.

My daughter has recommended the book to other parents whose children also have anxiety and are worriers.
on April 18, 2016
Reading this together with my 8 year old son has helped. Baby steps in the right direction.
on March 26, 2016
So helpful for my anxious child!
on March 11, 2016
Really liked this book. A way of explaining a complicated subject to smaller kids. I don't give it a 5 as it was a touch young for my 10 year old, and I can't see if working that great for a 12 year old :-)
on February 23, 2016
Totally helped my son deal with his anxiety about sleeping alone.
on February 19, 2016
Good indeed
on January 3, 2016
Good book
on November 11, 2015
My daughter received this as a gift for her worried child! But, she is recommending this book to her school where she teaches!
on November 11, 2015
Bought the book for my grandchildren. It is easy to apply and has helped to ease their worries.
on October 25, 2015