biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Hardcover-spiralChange

on January 7, 2014
We gave this to our grandson for his 13th birthday at Christmas, it was one of a few books he received and this was the one that was on his lap most of the time and he kept returning to it. He's enjoying picking it up, reading a bit and putting it down to do other things. Good buy!
on January 13, 2014
I bought this book as a Christmas gift for my 12 year old grandson and it was met with great enthusiasm by both him and his dad. I like the loose leaf format of the book, although this means it has to be kept well away from his baby brother's hands!
on October 9, 2014
Great book. I bought it for my son, but I myself also enjoy it.
on October 29, 2011
Super funny, like the others in this series. Good value from amazon.ca (not sure I would want to pay full retai..). Excellent book for the coffee table.
on November 28, 2014
Great book for kids, very fast shipping
on January 18, 2016
Lots of fun. Great with my kids will probably buy others
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse