5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit for beginners
When I was a kid, my friends and I loved to make friendship bracelets out of embroidery floss. We would weave different designs and give them to each other as gifts. It was so much fun.
Published on April 5 2002 by A. Felton

2.0 out of 5 stars Brisé
Article reçu endommagé
C'était pour un cadeau j'en suis très désappointé
Published 16 days ago by Fredinf

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit for beginners, April 5 2002
A. Felton "voracious reader" (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
My best friend's daughter is turning 8, and when I saw this book, I knew this would be perfect for her. She is creative and loves jewelry. This book is the perfect starter kit for making friendship bracelets. Along with step by step instructions with illustrations for making simple to complex patterns, this book also provides a handy measuring guide and all the supplies needed to make many plain and beaded friendship bracelets. A variety of colored floss and beads (including blue, red, green, pink, white, and black) means that just about every taste is covered.
I highly recommend this product as a gift for any creative or crafty girl (or boy)!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's worth your money, Sept. 4 2001
By A Customer
After going to camp and making some bracelets I decided I wanted to try some on my own. I went and researched almost every book that had to do with this subject. I narrowed my selection down to three books then decided on this one. I was very skeptical but I can honestly say it's extremely easy to follow and was a great choice. The pictures are helpful and there are many variations of bracelets to make. It's great for beginners but there are also complicated designs for the advanced reader. It comes with everything necessary and I loved the colors of string it came with. I DEFINITLY recommend it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars *CLEAR* INSTRUCTIONS and Great Fun!, Dec 30 2002
I got this book from the library before I bought it to confirm it's worthiness and it got top ratings from me! The instructions are *VERY* clear,so even if you've never made friendship bracelets before,you can start right away beacause it includes *ALL* the materials you need.The designs start at the easiest,so you can learn the basic knot before you proceed to more complex designs.
The Lowdown: A great book for the experienced crafter,the person trying to reach that level,or the pure beginner. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear instructions, interesting designs, well-done!, July 9 1999
By A Customer
I borrowed the book from a friend after alredy knowing how to make friendship bracelets, but I still found new ideas and new designs. For those who have absolutely no experience, the book gives very clear instructions on how exactly to tie the knots needed to make the certain bracelets, how long the strings have to be, etc. I highly recommend this book to anyone who has interest, experienced or not, in making friendship bracelets for friends, or for themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars The "Bonding" Book, Aug. 5 2001
Lisa Sturgill (Washington State) - See all my reviews
My daughters and I enjoy this book and this activity very much...I have found that the designs are well explained and easy enough for me, my 9 y/o & 15 y/o...we have made bracelets for each other, Dad, & the boys, and are now branching out into our own "designs." What a wonderful time we have had with our friendship bracelets...or as I call them..."Our Mother-Daughter bonding bracelets."

5.0 out of 5 stars for beginners, Sept. 2 2001
By A Customer
this was my first book i baught it when i was 7 because i wanted to learn how to do thick breacelets. it was great because the instructions were very clear. now im13 an i'm an advanced breacelet macker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Dec 13 1998
By A Customer
The instructions were so clear I was able to do the most complicated bracelet in the book only knowing the basics. They make the difficult steps easier and more fun. The layout was also pretty cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I need!, April 11 2014
This review is from: Friendship Bracelets (Spiral-bound)
I use to make friendship bracelet years ago and wanted to start again so I picked this up and it's been perfect for re-teaching me how to make them. I also love how there is floss provided and a clip to hold the bracelet in place!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, Feb. 8 2014
This review is from: Friendship Bracelets (Spiral-bound)
Our grandchildren have loved this and have made many bracelettes with this project book. The instructions are clear which is important.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, Oct. 16 2013
This review is from: Friendship Bracelets (Spiral-bound)
Ver clear instructions! Lots of fun colours of thread. Brings back fun memories. Any child should be able to follow the pictured instructions easily and have a great time with this book.

Friendship Bracelets
Friendship Bracelets by Laura Torres (Spiral-bound - Aug. 1 2009)
CDN$ 18.99 CDN$ 13.71