Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Format: Audio CDChange

on May 24, 2004
One of the best purchases I have ever made. I love this CD. The mantra recitation is clear and melodic. It truly does bring you closer to lakshmi. I listen to it every morning I also practice daily the mantra ritual given in Thomas Ashley Farrads new 40 day Abundance meditation CD. I started using both (Shri Anandi Ma and Farrads CD) at the same time and you know what its been about 20 days and I just landed a new job paying $11,000 a year above what my former job paid. In my opinion this CD along with Farrad's is a must have if your wanting to tune into abundance. I highly recommend it.
on September 14, 2005
I use a number of meditation cds, but this is one of my favourites. I also run a small weekly meditation group in my town and we use this cd regularly and everyone likes it.
on January 21, 2013
I'm not crazy about this CD. The singers are sometimes off-key, and it can get pretty monotonous in parts. I