biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on April 25, 2000
Contrary to reviews I have read about this book of the same name, I found this tape fascinating in every way. Dr. Pert has an enjoyable and entertaining way of putting her information forward without losing you in the process. Deepak Chopra fans will love this tape...
on October 18, 2000
I couldn't stop listening until I finished the tapes. It has changed the way I view myself. As a physicist I can feel her frustration in having experiences which can not be explained by our current reductionist approach. The first step in understanding is having the imagination to reach and the courage to share one's visions. This is why so many physicists ultimately turn into mystics. Compare this audio tape to the "Molecules of Emotion" tape which she made only 3 years ago to see just how far she has evolved personally from her insights. What stronger validation would anyone need? Perhaps you will share in this benefit. Science, too, must evolve in the coming millenium and I believe she is at the forefront...
on August 20, 2014
I found this hard to be interested in,may be me,but I found it to boring.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 3, 2000
It is a good intro to how mind and body become one and how medicine is evolving to the next level. She could have easily become the CAPRA of bio medicine but the books falls short, though there is not mistaking her ability to be one For intresting work on similar feild look to the technology of Design Human Engineering and its cheief prophet the one and only RICHARD BANDLER
0Comment1 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2000
In this work, Candace Pert, Ph.D., once a fiery research neurochemist at the National Institutes of Health, continues her descent into the "New Age" pop metaphysics of Deepak Chopra. Too bad.
As the previous reviewer noted, Chopra fans will love this book. Bleah.
0Comment3 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse