Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Cycling Tools

Secrets of the Immortal: Advanced Teachings from a Course in Miracles
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$63.18+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on June 2, 2006
I've read DU 5 times now, and ACIM once. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series of CD's, as they provide very practical applications of the oftimes difficult to grasp lessons of the Course. Thank you Gary, Pursah and Arten for yet another wonderful gift. PS... Contrary to his initial misgivings, Gary's voice is very pleasant to listen to.
on September 28, 2013
I love this Secrets of the Immortal program, which is appropriately subtitled Advanced Teachings from A Course in Miracles, as it is VERY advanced stuff. If reading is not your thing, you can get in your Disappearance of the Universe/Your Immortal Reality/ACIM fix while driving, or upload the material to your digital device of choice, and listen while walking or running or what have you. There's about eight hours worth of material here so it'll keep you going for a while.

For me, I love this CD series so much that I have listened to this material too many times to count, as I went through a three period where I spent a good part of the day half-listening to them while sitting at my desk at work. No such thing as too much repetition when it comes to hearing the absolute truth about our existence.

Also, something Gary says on the first CD that inspired the sub-title for my book. He said that if you're ever going to write a book, make sure that it has a long sub-title because it'll make it look like you did a lot. So, I took Gary's advice to heart on that one. Giddy up!

Mike Lemieux, author of Dude, Where's My Jesus Fish? A Compilation Highlighting the Blunt and Uncompromising Teachings of Arten and Pursah on A Course in Miracles
on October 25, 2012
I found these cds disappointing, because if you have, as I have read both his books, he basically reiterates, to the letter stories from the Disappearance of the Universe and Your Immortal Reality. I found these cds very expensive and not altogether useful. I wont be listening to them again. His books however, I will read and re-read!
If you want a quick reminder, I do recommend his CD Fearless Love as a quick refresher, where he gets to the good points quicky without all the in between stuff.
That being said, I loved his books, they introduced me to a whole new way of thinking, and I will give these cds away, and chalk it up to a forgiveness lesson. ;)