5.0 out of 5 stars Through a Dog's Ear - Music to Calm Your Canine Companion
This was recommended to me by a dog trainer. I have 2 fearful dogs and foster fearful pups. I have found that playing the CD helps to calm the dogs and take the edge off when they feel stressed. I have played it in the car too when I have been transporting foster pups
Published 29 days ago by Linda

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok
lovely music - not sure if the dog cares or not though - we'll have to see if it makes a difference or not
Published 5 months ago by Joy

5.0 out of 5 stars Through a Dog's Ear - Music to Calm Your Canine Companion, March 21 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, Oct. 29 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it works, Oct. 12 2013
Beautiful relaxing classics, simplified. Very enjoyable to listen to. I introduced the music as instructed during relaxing/cuddle times. I did this several times, then I did my own experiment: I put the CD on when my dog had just started playing with her toys. About 3 or 4 minutes later she abandoned her toys, curled up and went to sleep. Usually play lasts much longer than that. I now use it when I leave her, and also in the car. I have the Driving Edition but find I use this one more and don't find it sedating for me on short city trips. That might change with longer trips and in that case would play the Driving Edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Through a Dog's Ear to Calm Your Canine Companion, Sept. 30 2013
A hit at our house. One of three CD's that I bought from this collection. The beautiful classical music is played slowly and softly and is very calming. We all love it. A bedtime must for us and our 2 dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 20 2013
This review is from: Through a Dog's Ear: Using Sound to Improve the Health & Behavior of Your Canine Companion [With CD] (Hardcover)
We have a dog who suffers from separation anxiety who would not rest when left alone or even when one family member was absent. He would subsequently be very stressed by the time we returned back home and take a long time to finally relax. Now that we have a better understanding of how this music soothes our dog, we turn it on every time we are out or there is something that is causing him to be anxious (thunderstorm, etc.). It has made an unbelievable difference for him. He is much more calm and relaxed when we return home and immediately settles down for a sleep. I would recommend this product for anyone with a dog(s) and even more so for those who are anxious when family members are away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied doggie, Feb. 13 2012
I purchased this cd in hopes it would calm my 7 year old dog in the a.m who had just started to show signs of anxiety when i left for work each day, She LOVES it, I established a routine for her and each day at the same time she knows when this cd comes on she will get her special toy with her fav treat in it when I leave. The music is soothing for her and she sleeps all day by the speaker ( I have a camera so i can log in and see her) I recommend it as it worked for us!

ARRAY(0xb3e19768)