march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 18, 2011
The first CD is good it goes through the ways of meditation, but the second cd leaves a lot to be desired, you can hear the live crowd in the background of the taping and is very similar to the first cd as far as technique
on May 18, 2009
This is an easy and informative read for beginners to meditation. Everything is broken down and accomplished in steps. Jack Kornfield is an excellent meditation teacher. Having both the book to read, and the audio CD to listen to, I found this product amazing, helping me to bring more peace and focus to my life. I have recommended it to many of my friends who are interested in learning about meditation.
on August 25, 2002
After reading "A Path with Heart" by Jack Kornfield, I found his audio tape to be very informative. If you are having doubts about how to pursue meditation and spiritual life, I would highly recommend this audio. I can never listen to it too often. Jack has a wonderful way of getting his point across.
on April 7, 2015
Jack Kornfield makes learning about the skill of Meditation less intimidating and actually very enjoyable. I love the little anecdotes he puts in this book. It's a very easy read and enjoyable. Great book. Great purchase.
on June 10, 1999
Jack Kornfield is perhaps the most gifted meditation teacher in the West. His humor, compassion, clarity and insight make this tape series a life-long treasure. Perfect for anyone who is new to meditation or who wantsmore peace and compassion to stream from the heart.
on July 21, 2013
For a novice in mindfulness meditation, I believe Jack Kornfield presents an informative and easy to follow instruction guide for the beginner as well as the advanced. Easy to read. CD is also very helpful.
on April 6, 2014
This small book is priceless: informative and easy to understand and a great help for those who are beginning to meditate and refreshing for those who may have stopped meditating and need a refresher course.
on August 17, 2009
I really enjoy the meditation for beginners CDs. I listen to them when I got to bed. They help me relax and I drift off to sleep everytime; in fact I have yet to hear the end of the CD! In the past when going to bed my mind would race through the events of the day and I would toss and turn and never get to sleep. Now I relax and drift off every night and awaken the next day feeling refreshed.
on October 12, 2010
This is one of the best DVD's I own, excellent to learn buy, forever useful to return to ... complimented by Jack Kornfield's compassion and humor.
on January 27, 2013
It simply teaches you how to meditate and what to do when you meditate. An excellent book for anyone who would like to start meditating. Because meditation itself is not a super complicated science this book is somewhat short, but I read it over a period of 3 months, spending around 1 week per chapter/lesson. This is not to be read all at once, you have to read one chapter, and practice until you get it, and then move on to the next chapter. Peeking also is not suggested since it will slow down learning.