5.0 out of 5 stars A must for today's small business sales teams, Jan. 6 2013
I do a lot of work with small business implementing technology to empower their sales teams. Often this is the first step and should be the second. This book focuses on getting your sales department in order first and then I would recommend technology to facilitate the process and growth. Great work Chet - we are implementing many of these approaches with our own sales team and I am recommending this book to my clients too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, Jan. 30 2010
Kurt Lucier (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I read this book over a two week span and all I can say is WOW! This a wonderfully informative, entertaining and thought provoking book on building a successful business and brand. It's a must read for the small business owner looking to expand his/her business all the way to the successful CEO looking to cultivate the sales culture every business is looking for. The key to everything in business, which I believe Chet Holmes touches on in every chapter of this book is discipline. Without it, no one will ever do anything to get past there current station. A great read and I recommend it to everyone looking to take that next step.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading!, Oct. 4 2009
This book is well worth reading. I was familiar with most of the ideas but Chet Holmes articulates them brilliantly. Even the highest level sales professional will benefit from this easy read.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT resource for small business owners!, May 18 2009
Carrie "Carrie" (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
What an amazing resource for small business owners. There are 12 fundamental principles in this book to help kick start your business in the areas of sales and marketing.

For my full review, please click on the below link:
[...]

ARRAY(0xb0517204)

The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies
CDN$ 31.00 CDN$ 19.44