march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 6, 2013
I do a lot of work with small business implementing technology to empower their sales teams. Often this is the first step and should be the second. This book focuses on getting your sales department in order first and then I would recommend technology to facilitate the process and growth. Great work Chet - we are implementing many of these approaches with our own sales team and I am recommending this book to my clients too!
on November 10, 2015
I can't wait to implement these 12 skills in my company. I'm a small company of 3 people but I believe by following this blue print I can build a company of my dreams.
on January 30, 2010
I read this book over a two week span and all I can say is WOW! This a wonderfully informative, entertaining and thought provoking book on building a successful business and brand. It's a must read for the small business owner looking to expand his/her business all the way to the successful CEO looking to cultivate the sales culture every business is looking for. The key to everything in business, which I believe Chet Holmes touches on in every chapter of this book is discipline. Without it, no one will ever do anything to get past there current station. A great read and I recommend it to everyone looking to take that next step.
on October 3, 2015
Nothing else you need to read this the one book
on April 19, 2015
The book is Great, love it, Thanks.
on October 4, 2009
This book is well worth reading. I was familiar with most of the ideas but Chet Holmes articulates them brilliantly. Even the highest level sales professional will benefit from this easy read.
on May 18, 2009
What an amazing resource for small business owners. There are 12 fundamental principles in this book to help kick start your business in the areas of sales and marketing.

For my full review, please click on the below link:
[...]