summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 27, 2016
First Seth Godin book I've read yet, will defiantly be going back for more! Seth clearly states the importance of leaders and their benefit on society and the status quo.

My biggest take away from the book was that we need to stop worrying about credit. We should be trying to create movements that people want to pass on to others, not trying to create a name for ourselves that people will pass onto others (tho that is defiantly a good side affect of doing it right). So stop being the face of nothing and be the leader of something.
on January 1, 2016
This book is too broad! A lot of short concepts that are easy to understand but hard to link them together... No table of content
on January 1, 2016
My first Seth Godin book - and I have read everyone since
on December 23, 2015
Patronizing and condescending.
on August 2, 2015
Good book, no new info than what's already out there...but I like Seth's writing style none-the-less.
on June 30, 2015
If you possess content, charisma, and commitment then you can lead. For the other "c's" needed you will have to read the book.
on November 21, 2014
Very inspiring read! Just what I needed.
on September 15, 2014
This is one of the worst written books ever. There is no beginning, middle, or end. There is no structure and the author rambles on and on about the same thing jumping from topic to topic. Seth godin is a great marketer but not a good writer.
on April 15, 2014
But a tribe of likeminded people that share a similar niche or interest in something. Tribes describes how necessary it is to build a tribe of your own and lead or join a tribe and contribute.
on March 3, 2014
So true. I thought I was alone with how I was leading but this book confirms what I have been doing and feeling as a leader. Bravo and spot on.