5.0 out of 5 stars Built To Sell - Required reading for entrepreneurs
Published on July 22 2011 by Chris Wiegand

3.0 out of 5 stars Built to Sell
Awesome and simple narrative to make you think about your business and what is required to make your business sellable. Building a strong product line and systems is critical to making your business attractive to potential buyers. Transitioning your sale makes the business not only more viable but in many cases more profitable.
Published 5 months ago by Byron Balcom

5.0 out of 5 stars Built To Sell - Required reading for entrepreneurs, July 22 2011
This review is from: Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You (Hardcover)
Built To Sell is simply required reading for anyone that has their own business or thinking of starting one. After reading only a few pages of the book I realized I had found my new religion for my business. The author does an amazing job of presenting a clear picture of the reality for most entrepreneurs ' a slightly chaotic business that can not run without them. Being an entrepreneur since age 10 , this book gave me a clear picture of how and (more importantly) why it is necessary to structure the business to run in a systematic way that does not depend on my input and efforts. If I had read this earlier in life I am sure the outcome of several other businesses would be have much better.

Running a business like "Alex " the main character in the book, is like realizing you are an alcoholic that needs help' after reading the book you know you will probably still be drunk for a while but with a lot of hard work and following the plan things will get better fast.

The only mistake of this book is that it does not cost more. The lessons are so valuable that I can't believe the selling price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Built to Sell, Nov. 4 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Format, July 17 2011
L. Douglas (Canada) - See all my reviews
As is very rare in my 18 hour work day, I found myself clearing my evening-schedule and completing this book in one sitting. Built To Sell is inspiring, insightful, and entertaining. Even though it was a "preaching to the choir" affair with me, I found the book a practical story to relate as indicative of all the facets of changing to, or building, the Design Thinking organization. I would recommend this book to anyone that is wishing to develop an organization that is designed to efficiently operate instead of, or in-place of, one that is centered around some key human-assets' participation; it is possibly one of five that I feel that strongly about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, Aug. 29 2010
This is an excellent book. Easy to read. It's perhaps a little simplistic, but nevertheless is to the point.

ARRAY(0xb5b804f8)

Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You
Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You by John Warrillow (Hardcover - May 3 2011)
CDN$ 29.00 CDN$ 18.18