5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read for some much needed business inspiration!
Published 2 months ago by Lisa McGregor

1.0 out of 5 stars She started a real estate firm. Had this been ...
She started a real estate firm. Had this been clearly spelled out that it's more of an autobiography I never would've bought this!
Published 4 days ago by Newbie

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read for some much needed business inspiration!, July 12 2014
Lisa McGregor (Whistler, BC) - See all my reviews
Excellent book for entrepreneurs looking for some much needed inspiration. Don't let the lack of money, time, or knowledge hold you back from shooting for the stars. Although, she also shows that no matter how good times are, bad times could be just around the corner, so it's important to plan ahead for the worst case scenario and don't leave yourself or your business vulnerable. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Give me a C-O-R-C-O-R-A-N!, June 27 2014
This review is from: Shark Tales: How I Turned $1,000 into a Billion Dollar Business (Paperback)
Absolutely loved it! I found it to be funny and inspiring. Not only does she talk about business but her childhood as well. Such a nice lady and much smarter than the "King of The Least for the Most."

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book to read, May 8 2014
Inspiring & powerful. So real, driven by life experience & adversity.This is a book every adult should read. Thank you Barbara, you're a mentor for all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, Jan. 31 2013
When I finished this book, I was alittle sad because I really enjoyed reading it. I didn't want it to finish. Barbara is pretty funny lady. Great and easy read. She fazed in and out of her years growing up with 9 brothers and sisters (Wow!). To be honest with you I wanted to learn about her real estate business so halfway through, I skipped her childhood stories. I agree with the other reviewer, she really didn't go into depth about her real estate business and how she actually did it. She did give the important basics of being successful in life which everyone should know if they want to succeed in any business. I hope Barbara comes out with another book about ins and outs in the real estate business. She did write enough that in my next chapter in life I would love to be a real estate agent. This is a great gift idea for any woman that wants more in life.

1.0 out of 5 stars She started a real estate firm. Had this been ..., Sept. 11 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars ok book., June 4 2011
I expected a little more from this book. It is an easy read, sometimes funny but you cannot really learn anything about Real Estate Investing. It is basically the personal experience stories of Barbara when she was a child and how they influenced her business decisions later on in her professional life.

Shark Tales: How I Turned $1,000 into a Billion Dollar Business
Shark Tales: How I Turned $1,000 into a Billion Dollar Business by Bruce Littlefield (Paperback - Feb. 15 2011)
CDN$ 17.00 CDN$ 12.27