5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read
Published 14 months ago by els

3.0 out of 5 stars ok book.
I expected a little more from this book. It is an easy read, sometimes funny but you cannot really learn anything about Real Estate Investing. It is basically the personal experience stories of Barbara when she was a child and how they influenced her business decisions later on in her professional life.
Published on June 4 2011 by Irene

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, Jan. 31 2013
This review is from: Shark Tales: How I Turned $1,000 into a Billion Dollar Business (Paperback)
When I finished this book, I was alittle sad because I really enjoyed reading it. I didn't want it to finish. Barbara is pretty funny lady. Great and easy read. She fazed in and out of her years growing up with 9 brothers and sisters (Wow!). To be honest with you I wanted to learn about her real estate business so halfway through, I skipped her childhood stories. I agree with the other reviewer, she really didn't go into depth about her real estate business and how she actually did it. She did give the important basics of being successful in life which everyone should know if they want to succeed in any business. I hope Barbara comes out with another book about ins and outs in the real estate business. She did write enough that in my next chapter in life I would love to be a real estate agent. This is a great gift idea for any woman that wants more in life.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok book., June 4 2011

ARRAY(0xae3633d8)

Shark Tales: How I Turned $1,000 into a Billion Dollar Business
Shark Tales: How I Turned $1,000 into a Billion Dollar Business by Bruce Littlefield (Paperback - Feb. 15 2011)
CDN$ 17.00 CDN$ 12.27