5.0 out of 5 stars First book that should be read before investing, Nov. 21 2012
Ce commentaire est de: The Behavior Gap: Simple Ways to Stop Doing Dumb Things with Money (Hardcover)
I had the pleasure to see Carl on his tour in Toronto. Behaviour is the most important factor in trading. Even though, buy low sell high seems simple enough, yet majority of us let our emotions take over which lead to bad decision making.

Carl brings very simple approach to explain how human behavior works and steps to correct it, in addition he provides excellent drawings that summarizes the message(s). I refer to them before my trade or when I`m starting to go off track.
I think it`s a must read before you start trading / investing on your own or with a qualified investor, Carl gives you a guideline what to look for in an advisor.

After reading his books, since July untill about now (December) I haven`t lost any of my capital and my gains outperform the market and most advisors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read!, May 16 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It was a very informative and clear read, I would definitely recommend this book to any of my friends, whether they need beginner or advanced financial advice!

The Behavior Gap: Simple Ways to Stop Doing Dumb Things with Money