1 Review

3.0 out of 5 stars no input, Dec 14 2010
This review is from: Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Colossal Collection of Quotable Quotes: The Best Quote Book Ever (Paperback)
I wrote to this seller to inform him of the poor state my book was in upon arrival. I told him I didn't want anything , however a reply stating he at least read my letter would have been appreciated. Who ever placed the packing slip in the book wrinkled up the first 4 pages terribly, and they even tore at the bottom of the page.I have it under something heavy and hopefully by Christmas they will flatten.Accidents happen , but it takes very little effort & time to place an invoice inside a cover of a book without damaging the book.This is the 1st time I have written a bad review and hopefully the last. Common curtesy would have been to just acknowledge that i had a problem and I was fixing it myself..NO I would not order from here again , there are to many other caring sellers out there !!!!

ARRAY(0xb3e106d8)