biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 24, 2010
I got this book on the advice from a friend. Within three days of eliminating dairy from my daughter's diet I noticed a positive change in her moods and behaviour. This book was so helpful in helping me navigate a new world of label reading and figuring out alternatives to her favourite foods.
on November 3, 2013
Great Cookbook!

This book provides a clear and interesting read. Lots of recipes which help put the theories into practice. Great resource and cookbook! Rose
on November 24, 2011
I bought a couple of books to use as starting points after we decided to commit to a gluten-free/casein-free diet for our son (recently diagnosed with autism) after giving it a 2 week trial run (mainly by adding a few GFCF convenience foods, buying a few mixes, and switching to almond milk) and seeing some great improvements. This book has been an amazing help, from meticulously explaining the science behind gluten/casein elimination diets to every kind of recipe you could possibly imagine!
on March 30, 2013
I purchased this book for my sister, because her son has ADHD. I noticed it would be expensive at first when a person has to buy ingredients that your not accustomed to using. The cost is expensive, and a person would have to look for sales, and coupons to buy them.
on November 9, 2013
Not just a cook book , information , explanations, resources , and great recipes with sensitivity bar coded , good for anyone with food sensitivities not just kids .