5.0 out of 5 stars Great "fact" book about Chuck Norris, Aug. 28 2012
S. K. L. Ip "Stephen" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Truth About Chuck Norris: 400 Facts About the World's Greatest Human (Paperback)
I keep this book in my car so that anyone who gets bored in a trip would get a good laugh. I totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious And I Don't Know Why?, April 18 2009
Buggy "SUNNIE Day reader" (British Columbia, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
THE TRUTH ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS is a hilarious collection of over 400 "facts" about the phenomenon know as Chuck Norris. (World's greatest human) I was in tears from laughing so hard while reading this although I'm still at a loss in how to explain why it's so funny? I can however tell you that if you Google Chuck Norris jokes you will get well over a million hits and that my 65 year old mother and police officer brother also found it highly amusing. So it seems the silliness appeals to all.

In this parody we get to learn all about Chuck Norris's amazing strength, his indestructible beard, his frightening sexual virility, the power of his fist, his ability to stop time by thinking about pineapples, the strength of his roundhouse kicks and much, much more. There are 400 "facts" inside and several cool, illustrated pictures.

Since my initiation into Chuck Norris's amazing world I have purchased 3 more copies of this book for family and friends and would recommend it to just about anyone plus it makes for a great piece of bathroom literature.

Water boils faster when Chuck Norris watches it.

Chuck Norris does not leave messages he leaves warnings.

When Chuck Norris breaks wind, it stays broken.

Sometimes the setting sun will linger just a few minutes on the horizon to get one last look at Chuck Norris.

Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris Pyjamas.

The movie Rambo was inspired by Chuck Norris's time as a boy scout.

And if you don't buy this book right now and laugh Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you back in time so you can indeed purchase THE TRUTH ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the classics and more., Dec 29 2010
All the classic Norris jokes, plus others I had not heard before. My only issue is placing perhaps three jokes per page, which wastes a lot of paper.

The Truth About Chuck Norris: 400 Facts About the World's Greatest Human