5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome resource!, April 2 2014
This review is from: The Jeweler's Studio Handbook: Traditional and Contemporary Techniques for Working with Metal and Mixed Media Materials (Paperback)
I highly recommend this book. It is put together well and contains tonnes of info for learning and perfecting jewelry techniques. Very reasonably priced, too, I might add.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, the handbook that covers it all!!, Oct. 11 2009
P. Breau "Bookeater" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I've read many books, handbooks, guides, etc. about jewelry design and metalsmithing. I was never quite satisfied. I could never put my finger on WHAT was missing....I just never found what I was looking for. Until now. This book answers ALL my questions...it's filled with photographs showing exact technique. For me, this is the book I will use the most. While I deeply appreciate Codina, Gollberg, McCreight, McGrath....this book taught me the most useful methods for metalworking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive little book, Jan. 9 2012
Purchased this book to assist me for ideas for making some home-made jewelry for family members and friends. Lots of interesting concepts and ideas in this book and very pleased. Would recommend this for any other hobby jewelry makers who want ideas in how to make basic jewelry.

ARRAY(0xb052a054)