biss boutiques-francophones Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty s Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 11, 2009
I've read many books, handbooks, guides, etc. about jewelry design and metalsmithing. I was never quite satisfied. I could never put my finger on WHAT was missing....I just never found what I was looking for. Until now. This book answers ALL my questions...it's filled with photographs showing exact technique. For me, this is the book I will use the most. While I deeply appreciate Codina, Gollberg, McCreight, McGrath....this book taught me the most useful methods for metalworking.
on January 9, 2012
Purchased this book to assist me for ideas for making some home-made jewelry for family members and friends. Lots of interesting concepts and ideas in this book and very pleased. Would recommend this for any other hobby jewelry makers who want ideas in how to make basic jewelry.
on May 19, 2014
I am a beginner and have found this book very helpful. It has very clear step by step instructions for the projects as well as beautiful pictures. I'm very happy with my purchase.
on April 2, 2014
I highly recommend this book. It is put together well and contains tonnes of info for learning and perfecting jewelry techniques. Very reasonably priced, too, I might add.
on August 5, 2015
The book is very good, although I was hoping for a few more modern techniques.