march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Music Deals Store sports Tools Introducing Kindle Oasis ca_ty_gno

on February 10, 2013
I love this book! It is such a good source of tips for a raw lifestyle; it is such a good reference and entertaining to read!This book includes everything from how to sprout to what appliances to invest in. By far the best book I've found on raw living.

I love the content and I only wish the book was bigger!

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a perfect starting point for a raw diet.
on November 21, 2011
The photography in this book is amazing; some of the most colorful, beautiful dishes I've seen in a raw cookbook. The food just looks inspiring. The dishes are somewhat gourmet, rather than everyday fare.
on May 9, 2012
Great recipes, pictures and instructional cd. So far all the recipes I have tried have been amazing. I definitely would recommend this book to anyone who is trying to eat more raw.
on September 29, 2013
I do have other books on raw food, but I really enjoy this one because there are more
pictures showing you how to do the recipes, so if you have doubts if you are going
to succeed a raw food recipe, this book will truly help you and the recipes are delicious.

Didi
on July 15, 2013
I bought this book because I wanted to change my eating habits. I'm not a 100% raw foodist, but still, I want to reach at least 75%! In this book, there's a complete chapter where the author explains the principles and techniques to get raw. A lots of advices and step by step pictures help us to get trough the recipes without fail ! This book is always on my counter top. It became my cooking bible since I have it ! If you want to try raw food, it's a great start to buy Judita's book!
on April 11, 2014
for new raw fooders, this book gives you lots of info. I enjoyed it and learned lots. Some items aren't available but I skipped those
recipes. I liked the layout as well.
on October 6, 2013
Product is exactly as described. Love the immediate download rather than delivery by mail. I would order from this seller again. I am happy with this product.
on August 10, 2013
This book is fantastic. Great pics and directions
It would be great if they develop an app for iPhone soon.
100% recommended
on September 24, 2014
Great for starting out, has equipment supplies needed, how to prepare ahead and examples, well rounded recipes and great pictures.
on July 2, 2013
Fantastic book. Recipes worth repeating and serving to people not familiar with raw food eating. energy bars and granola etc.