summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

on June 2, 2011
This book offers both the beginner and advanced unique and challenging excercises to get the creative flow happening. Misty covers drawing basics as well as many delightful surprises like working with paper clay, bookbinding and journal-making.
She uses many different materials that really help to create a finished piece with a contemporary feel. For example, I had forgotten about using blending stumps in my drawing and pointed erasers which have really improved my finished drawings. I didn't even know about mark's all pencils! I'm looking forward to experimenting more with mixed media and collage as well as photography. I would highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to re-discover the joy of art-making or just get started!
on May 11, 2015
Misty Mawn has a very poetic way to present her work. I have appreciated every moment of the reading of that book and it has inspired me to work in a different way.
on November 2, 2014
Fabulous inspiring book to unleash creativity. I love It!!