5.0 out of 5 stars The LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT 2.0, July 1 2010
This review is from: The LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT 2.0 Discovery Book: A Beginner's Guide to Building and Programming Robots (Paperback)
This book is exactly what I was looking for.
My daughter (11 years old) and I are enjoying learning about NXT
The simple and useful examples and small projects after-Each new concept makes funny and easy to learn.
I am teaching to my daughter the self learning and this book help me to do it, my role is just tutor and answer questions from my daughter.
I am a software architect and I am also learning about NXT, I recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Instructional Book!, June 8 2012
Excellent book that was easy to read with accompanying pictures that help children (and adults) to follow the instructions sequentially!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything so well explained, May 15 2010
Richard Garceau "Coco" (Canada) - See all my reviews
I have purchased a Lego Mindstorms NXT2.0 set. The instructions included with the set were insufficient for me to program the robot. This book explains it all, step by step. Plenty of small exercices allow the reader to gain confidence in his programming skills. Excellent book.

ARRAY(0xa82140d8)