summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on May 22, 2005
I LOVED this story! LKH caught me with the Merry Gentry series right from the first story, A KISS OF SHADOWS. Even though the story only covered a 24-hour period, a little bit more of Merry's connection to the Goddess was revealed. I liked the glimpses that we got into Doyle and Galen and in a perfect world, Frost would stop pouting! The only drawback? We now have to wait until Fall 2006/Spring 2007 for the next book!
on May 2, 2005
This is an excelent book I love(and own) all of LKH's books. My advice to you....read these books...now...
on April 19, 2005
I usually read contemporary and historical romance, never having been a fan of the 'Fantasy' side of the romance genre. However, a dear friend of mine read this book and told me I just had to read it. What I found was more than I could have bargained for. This is not just fantasy. It is erotically charged and dream like, but so well written I could not put it down. This book will make your imagination soar.
Also recommended: The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd and Fire In The Ice by Katlyn Stewart
on April 22, 2005
Decadent, hot and enthralling-who could ask anymore from a book.
Full of intrigue and imagination, you can not put this book down. I love the imagery it creates in your mind.
Other books to look for: Fire In The Ice by Katlyn Stewart and Men of August Heather's Gift by Lora Leigh (yummy books)