biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on June 21, 2010
This is probably the worst Catherine Coulter book I have ever read - two completely separate stories that didn't really "meet" each other. I was very disappointed in this book. Couldn't wait to finish it. And it never got any better sadly.
on July 9, 2013
I enjoy reading about the same characters and the introduction of new characters as well as a return of some of the others that I have read about in the past. Very enjoyable reading.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2011
have read all of the FBI series and enjoyed every one, can't wait for the next one to be available in paperback or for my Kindle. She is in my books one of the best mystery writers of her time. Keep on writing and I will keep on reading.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse