I enjoy reading about the same characters and the introduction of new characters as well as a return of some of the others that I have read about in the past. Very enjoyable reading.
Published 15 months ago by Joyce Morris

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Read
This is probably the worst Catherine Coulter book I have ever read - two completely separate stories that didn't really "meet" each other. I was very disappointed in this book. Couldn't wait to finish it. And it never got any better sadly.
Published on June 21 2010 by K. Weber

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Read, June 21 2010
K. Weber (Grande Prairie, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Whiplash (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the suspense that Catherine brings to her books. I really like the FBI thrillers with Savich, Lacey and the others., July 9 2013
This review is from: Whiplash (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspenseful and intriguing ., Sept. 3 2011
This review is from: Whiplash (Mass Market Paperback)
have read all of the FBI series and enjoyed every one, can't wait for the next one to be available in paperback or for my Kindle. She is in my books one of the best mystery writers of her time. Keep on writing and I will keep on reading.

Whiplash
Whiplash by Catherine Coulter (Paperback - July 5 2011)
CDN$ 16.99 CDN$ 12.26