5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous
This book continues shortly after The Hunger Games finishes. Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark are back home in District 12 but things are not all joy for the victors. Katniss receives a visit from the President of the Capitol warning her that he knows all of her secrets, and during the Victory tour that she and Peeta must convince the other districts that their love is...
Published on July 24 2009 by Steven R. McEvoy

3.0 out of 5 stars This second started going downhill
Firstly, I must say that I really thought the first book wonderful and exciting, and I had high hopes for the 2nd. Secondly, I read all three, and I would like to point out a few things that are left out in comments like "I loved this, a must-read!"

The first book, as I said, was great. It was well-paced (didn't feel rushed), surprising (waiting to see what...
Published on Feb. 18 2012 by elXi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 511 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Compain to the First Novel in the Trilogy, Dec 19 2009
Lily Swain (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This book continues and even surpasses all the suspense, page turning qualities of the first book. Don't hesitate to purchase this novel. IT is a MUST READ! I very highly recommend this novel to teens and adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Catching Fire, May 18 2014
Jeremy (North Vancouver) - See all my reviews
So good! I could NOT put this book down. Am going to download the third book right now, and can hardly wait...

5.0 out of 5 stars best series ever!, March 30 2014
I love these books! Quit ending them in suspense! Now I have to wait for the next book. thanks for writing these books though. I enjoyed them and am excited to watch the movies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Catching Fire, March 12 2014
This book is good but I would prefer if it wasn't such a long time until the actual hunger games.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read!, Jan. 28 2014
This book held my attention from start to finish. It was suspenseful, exciting, touching and captivating throughout. The ending was a bit abrupt, but leaves one tantalizingly yearning for the next book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, Jan. 22 2014
If its possible, this book was better than the Hunger Games. I read this book very quickly because it was impossible to put down. If you are looking for a fantastic read, Catching Fire will not disappoint!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stellar read, Jan. 21 2014
Harold Hansen (Saskatchewan,Canada) - See all my reviews
such a good read I couldn't set it down, cleaned it of in an afternoon.
I think I'll do the last book tomorrow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!!!, Jan. 17 2014
Collins has written a fast paced, suspenseful novel. My absolute favourite part of her writing is just how much empathy you keep feeling for Katniss. I also really love how Collins keeps maturing Katniss's character; for example how she starts to recognize why she loves Gale and Peeta. Both men make her fulfilled and happy in completely different ways. I highly recommend this novel - but be warned - it will make you want to read Mockingjay!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent book, but teen oriented, Jan. 13 2014
E. Lessard "Pentadude" (Canada) - See all my reviews
I have still not quite understood the hype over this novel. I have powered through the reading of the first through, even though at times I felt like dropping it once and for all.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book. keeps you at the edge of your seat, Jan. 5 2014
I love this book so much. Who am i kidding, i love the whole series please make more! Thank you for publishing this series! :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 511 | Next ›

Catching Fire: The Second Book of The Hunger Games
Catching Fire: The Second Book of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Paperback - March 26 2012)
CDN$ 15.99 CDN$ 11.54