5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous
This book continues shortly after The Hunger Games finishes. Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark are back home in District 12 but things are not all joy for the victors. Katniss receives a visit from the President of the Capitol warning her that he knows all of her secrets, and during the Victory tour that she and Peeta must convince the other districts that their love is...
Published on July 24 2009 by Steven R. McEvoy

3.0 out of 5 stars This second started going downhill
Firstly, I must say that I really thought the first book wonderful and exciting, and I had high hopes for the 2nd. Secondly, I read all three, and I would like to point out a few things that are left out in comments like "I loved this, a must-read!"

The first book, as I said, was great. It was well-paced (didn't feel rushed), surprising (waiting to see what...
Published on Feb. 18 2012 by elXi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 523 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, March 1 2014
I enjoyed this series, it offered all the elements of a good read, suspense, intrigue, romance, adventure, action and so on. It was well written, some parts got a little gory, but all in all it had a good ending and I am looking forward to the movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Feb. 27 2014
It was really fun to read and it was really exiting. I truly recommed you to read it. It's AWESOME!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast Reads, Feb. 26 2014
Read all three books together. loved the 1st and 2nd but by the time I got to the third book found it a little slow moving.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, Feb. 21 2014
Jeff Hart (Montreal, Qc) - See all my reviews
Í łøvė įt is the best book I've jest readed I love you book hello book I love it's jest the best book eeeeevvvveeeerrrr

4.0 out of 5 stars A dispatch from District 14, Feb. 17 2014
Chris (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Not really getting pulled into the hype, I waited a long time to complete reading this series. The first two were okay; "Mockingjay", though depressing, was superior. If you read it, you'll find out if it's Peeta or Gale and that not all of the trilogy's characters get to see the fate of Panem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series!, Feb. 9 2014
A friend got me into the Hunger Games series which I never thought I would read let alone like.
We share books, so I bought the Mockingjay. I think it was the best of the three.

5.0 out of 5 stars No disappointment in the final book!, Feb. 4 2014
If you like book 1 & 2- you will love this one too!
I ordered the Kindle version. Loaded instantly after ordering.

2.0 out of 5 stars good story but very scattered writing., Feb. 2 2014
I liked the story, however the author seemed to jump all over the place. The editor should have smoothed this out, but clearly didn't. This is one time the movies were better tan the books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining...., Jan. 30 2014
....if one does not mind the graphic description of the battles and resulting injuries. I would not recommend it for very young adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good...but rushed, Jan. 28 2014
You have to read it if you already read the first two. It ties everything up...but the story line feels rushed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 523 | Next ›

Catching Fire: The Second Book of The Hunger Games
Catching Fire: The Second Book of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Paperback - March 26 2012)
CDN$ 15.99 CDN$ 11.54