5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous
This book continues shortly after The Hunger Games finishes. Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark are back home in District 12 but things are not all joy for the victors. Katniss receives a visit from the President of the Capitol warning her that he knows all of her secrets, and during the Victory tour that she and Peeta must convince the other districts that their love is...
Published on July 24 2009 by Steven R. McEvoy

3.0 out of 5 stars This second started going downhill
Firstly, I must say that I really thought the first book wonderful and exciting, and I had high hopes for the 2nd. Secondly, I read all three, and I would like to point out a few things that are left out in comments like "I loved this, a must-read!"

The first book, as I said, was great. It was well-paced (didn't feel rushed), surprising (waiting to see what...
Published on Feb. 18 2012 by elXi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 510 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars :D, Oct. 16 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Catching Fire: The Second Book of The Hunger Games (Paperback)
Fantastic read!!!!!!!!! I couldn't put it down. So well written. Such great imagination. Never read anything like it. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suzanne Collins is a genius, Oct. 6 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Many people may have negative things to say about the last book in this series, but I thought it was brilliant. I have to admit, the first time I read it, I was left a little sad, I felt like I needed more closure. But after reading it again I think I was able to get a better understanding of why the author wrote it the was she did. Of course I wish some things had ended up differently for some of my fav characters, but that's just how it is when you fall in love with so many characters.

This was an amazing series that I couldn't put down and read in about 4 days. I even dreamed about them while I was reading and for a few days after completing. Definitely one of those series that gives you a 'book hangover' (makes you unable to read anything else for awhile because you are 'stuck' in the world of the previous book)

5.0 out of 5 stars what a thriller, Sept. 16 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Leaves you hanging right to the end! These 3 novels easily become one of the best reads I have done this year

3.0 out of 5 stars Wife likes it............., Aug. 5 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
My wife read it and she loved it. I plan on reading it in the very near future. No doubt a great read.................

5.0 out of 5 stars Typos?, Aug. 4 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I've read all 3, and in the second 2 books for Kindle on my PC, there are typos! Some spots where spaces are missing between words like "Imust" and other spots where there is a hyphen in the middle of the word. More distracting in the broken gray lines and 4-digit numbers followed by the word "highlighters". What's up with that? Rushed into publication?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, July 19 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This is the 2nd book in the Hunger Games trilogy and I really enjoyed reading it. It carries on the story of Katniss and the other characters and you learn so much more about everyone and the Hunger Games. Definitely a great read if you're into fiction. Make sure you read the first one first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 29 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
iBooks didn't have it, Kindle was just as good. A great read!! I really recommend anyone reading this who enjoyed the movies!

5.0 out of 5 stars even better than the first :), June 21 2013
Probably my favorite of all three books. I like the "game" in this one much more :)
We learn more about each character and it makes it funner to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Service, June 17 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I enjoy the Hunger Games series, this is the second book in the series of 3. I was satisfied with the service, however the book arrived in a large print version, which I did not request and was not advertised as such on the listing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the series, June 17 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Wish it could go on. Loved it all so much can't wait for the movie. Usually not a big si-fi fan but this was so refreshing and inspiring for young girls.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 510 | Next ›

Catching Fire: The Second Book of The Hunger Games
Catching Fire: The Second Book of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Paperback - March 26 2012)
CDN$ 15.99 CDN$ 11.54