5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous
This book continues shortly after The Hunger Games finishes. Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark are back home in District 12 but things are not all joy for the victors. Katniss receives a visit from the President of the Capitol warning her that he knows all of her secrets, and during the Victory tour that she and Peeta must convince the other districts that their love is...
Published on July 24 2009 by Steven R. McEvoy

3.0 out of 5 stars This second started going downhill
Firstly, I must say that I really thought the first book wonderful and exciting, and I had high hopes for the 2nd. Secondly, I read all three, and I would like to point out a few things that are left out in comments like "I loved this, a must-read!"

The first book, as I said, was great. It was well-paced (didn't feel rushed), surprising (waiting to see what...
Published on Feb. 18 2012 by elXi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 59 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the series, June 17 2013
Wish it could go on. Loved it all so much can't wait for the movie. Usually not a big si-fi fan but this was so refreshing and inspiring for young girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, May 25 2013
S. Ghavami (Vancouver, BC CANADA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Catching Fire: The Second Book of The Hunger Games (Paperback)
I read this book in two days. This a very quick, engaging read. I highly recommend this book to anyone to who enjoyed the Hunger Games movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, May 25 2013
Arrived at my moms as promised. Had both books delivered together and she has enjoyed both of them. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars quite the cliff hanger, May 21 2013
Daniel Cayouette (Stittsville, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
Who can you trust? Know you enemy? Words to live by. This fast paced book is a pleasure to read. It's nicely written. And, you never really know what's next. Looking forward to be last book in the trilogy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Catching Fire, May 21 2013
Very happy with this series of 3 audio books. I would recommend it to anyone who like Suzanne Collins. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, April 22 2013
Really good sequel to the first book. The ending leaves you wondering so be prepared to buy the next book. (:

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL!!!, March 19 2013
This book was just amazing. I was barely able to stop reading it! Just awesome!! Totally worth the money!!
It's a really nice suspense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope the movie will be ok., March 12 2013
Loved the story. Katniss, is truly the girl on fire. Loved the whole series. The hunger games are done, here comes the revolution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv it!, March 10 2013
This is one of the best books I've ever read! Once I started it took everything in me to tear myself away! I would recommend this book to everyone I know!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, Feb. 28 2013
Can't wait for the next one, really touching, makes you want to read on its true book heroin my true drug addicted! Haha

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 59 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb4663b34)

Catching Fire: The Second Book of The Hunger Games
Catching Fire: The Second Book of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Paperback - March 26 2012)
CDN$ 14.99 CDN$ 10.94