1.0 out of 5 stars So bad I had to give it a review., April 3 2009
This review is from: What Would Macgyver Do (Hardcover)
This book goes on my list of worst books ever. First I was put off by the stupid stories of supposedly MacGyver like feats which were less than impressive to say the least, I could have come up with better stories from my 3 year old. Then it moved on to a lame story about someone trying to catch a mouse, failed and ended up with a dead mouse...and I'm supposed to be impressed because..??? I stopped reading when I got to the story about a guy whose supposedly MacGyver like feat was to drink his own urine, that's not MacGyver like, its just gross, and maybe marginally acceptable if you were dying of thirst but if you are just thirsty after a brisk walk then maybe you could hold off. I'm glad he wasn't hungry. Save your money by not buying this book and buy a bottle of water instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars What would MacGyver Do?...Buy something else., Aug. 25 2009
"If" he did purchase this book, it would be for the only thing it's good for. Balancing out that wobbly table leg. I've only stumbled across "one" story that uses everyday gadgets and ingenuity to make a "MacGyver" like contraption. If it had stories that were even remotely MacGyver like, and listed the corresponding episode of the show they related too, it might be interesting. But it's not. I'm glad I only pick it up from the clearance bin instead of paying full price. I'll use what I saved towards a roll of duct tape.

ARRAY(0xb214f4b0)

What Would Macgyver Do
What Would Macgyver Do by Brendan Vaughan (Hardcover - Oct. 24 2006)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01