biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on April 8, 2009
Love this. CD very clear, cards very helpful for creating class sequencing and the book is well written and illustrated with lots of pictures.
on January 6, 2014
I felt results from this practice the very first time I used it, and it kept me coming back daily for weeks now. Amazing deee-e-e-eep relaxation from holding the poses for 4-5mins. each, and Biff's quirky voice is authentic and supportive, an integral part of the practice for me now. I'm sending copies to several friends with stressful lives, just hoping that they give it a try and get hooked, like I did during my Stress Leave. I'm now back at work and staying grounded and in balance like never before - thank you, Biff; thank you, yin yoga!
on July 21, 2015
enjoyed this book/cd/card set. quality information and easy to follow. not as thorough or expansive as some books; but truly a wonderful little set for beginners or anyone looking to deepen their understanding
on February 11, 2013
The CD and the book are great! Very well explained. Helpfull for me as a Yoga Teacher learning this style. Definatly a set I would recomend! More tan just another Yoga book, a teaching tool.
on April 22, 2013
Everything you need to know to get started. I copied the timed bell to my iPhone - between that and the cards it's easy to stay both focused and relaxed at the same time. Very nice!
on August 20, 2014